Munro Partners is an independent global absolute return equity fund manager with a core focus on growth equities. The business is owned and controlled by key staff and was founded in July 2016 by an award-winning investment team with a 14-year proven track record of strong absolute returns.
Munro Partners has a flexible working environment, with a collaborative team-based approach to decision making. We invest in the personal and professional development of our people and we invest in our culture – behaviours are just as important as performance.
Diversity and inclusion are important at Munro and we are keen to add diversity to our team.
Joining an operations team of five and reporting directly to the CEO, this is a great opportunity to bring your experience and enthusiasm to a growing business, with a view to learn the investment management business from the ground up. You will have a flexible approach, be able to handle complexity, show demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to apply creative thought to a wide range of problems and tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day maintenance and updates to the in-house portfolio management system
- Daily reconciling the portfolio management system to external administrator
- Reconciling and maintaining unit pricing calculation
- Assist with the development of accounting practices for new funds
- Assist with preparation of reporting requirements for ASX listed fund products
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating issues, and assisting in their resolution
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and enhancements
- Preparing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly attribution reporting
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and investor due diligence requests
- Communication with marketing and distribution teams and responding to queries
- Co-ordination of equity settlements with executing brokers, prime brokers and custodian
- Maintaining and tracking post trade compliance
- · Managing collateral transfers and monitoring margin requirements
- Preparation of monthly reports required under Investment Management Agreements.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Accounting, Finance, or related business field.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment Proven capability for growth and to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting concepts with 2-3 years’ experience in Funds Management, either with an Investment Manager or Big 4 firm, considered an advantage.
- Excellent Excel skills