Munro Partners is a global investment manager with a core focus on growth equities. Established in 2016 by an award winning investment team with a 14 year proven track record of strong returns, the business has over $2 billion in AUM and is owned and controlled by key staff.
Munro Partners has a flexible working environment, with a collaborative team-based approach to decision making. We invest in the personal and professional development of our people and we invest in our culture – behaviours are just as important as performance.
Diversity and inclusion are important at Munro and we are supportive of the current WFH environment.
Joining a close-knit and driven team of 13, the newly established role of compliance manager will provide you with the opportunity to build on your 5-10 years’ and 2+ years compliance management experience. Although the role starts as a part-time role, this opportunity may suit someone interested in a full-time commitment in due course.
Leveraging your experience obtained from previous audit, compliance or risk roles, you will enable the business to achieve its strategy through the provision of practical advice and assistance. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer but liaising at all levels across the business, the role will begin by undertaking analysis of our current legal, regulatory, risk and compliance procedures and policies. Your skills will help the business to continually improve and assist in the delivery of insightful compliance and risk reporting.
- Manage the relevant licence risks, including management of regulatory relationship, reporting and monitoring of licences and be at the forefront of changing legal, regulatory, risk and compliance developments
- Review and update operational compliance manual, policies and procedures
- Monitoring the governance risks of the business particularly during new product and fund launches, identify new risks and mitigating solutions and maintaining our CRS Certus risk management system
- Actively work with the Chief Operating Officer in providing commercial based compliance input to new and existing products (Funds) development including PDS preparation and Operational and Compliance Due Diligence, including quarterly FSC
- Review and update pre- and post-trade compliance, proxy voting and ESG integration
- Stress test current investment process and systems and proactively identify potential issues
- Oversee client and fund reporting and work with externals to improve process
- Review and prepare compliance and risk analysis and report to the Board (quarterly)
- Participate in developing and managing relationships with outsourced suppliers
- Develop and oversee business training needs – individual specific and firm-wide requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a legal, commercial, audit, business or management field
- Experience in financial services essential, preferably in funds management
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Good understanding of AFSL, RG146, ASIC and other regulatory requirements and risk management disciplines, tools, methods and techniques
Please click on the link to register your interest by submitting your CV, by COB Thursday 22nd October 2020. Further questions can be directed to Emma O’Donohue @ The List Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0432 580 503.
Australian citizens and Permanent Residents please only apply